At present, South Korean style trends are often in the spotlight, both from skin care, make-up to Korean Girl OOTD Style trends. Not just about culture and music, but how to apply makeup to clothing can be a trendsetter in various countries.
Yes! Many young people are crazy about music and drama, as well as personnel and artists. Apart from all that, Korean-style clothing styles like to be imitated. Chic and Korean-style clothing styles, coupled with petite and skin-like porcelain postures, are able to hypnotize Korean fans.
Gucci Off-White ‘Gucci Signature’ Tennis Card Holder UNI$295.00 Buy on SSENSE
Apparel & Accessories
Random Identities Navy Oversize Tailored Shorts 30Buy on SSENSE
If you are a girl who likes Korean-style fashion, but is confused about how to mix and match clothes, we will inspire you to dress stylish Korean-style girls to look stylish but still be modest and not excessive.
As with the following 7 OOTD Korean style ideas, you can use them when you want to hang out with friends or boyfriends. Guaranteed to be really cool!
1. Solid matching high waist denim skirt with white t-shirt, girls are so feminine!
2. You can also mix and match white shirts with denim dresses. Looks more feminine and also very fashionable!
3. Blouse off shoulder with a skirt like this is also very cool, very suitable for use when you want to take a weekend trip!
4. Look edgy with a strong matching leather jacket with a t-shirt and skinny jeans like this, wear your favorite sports shoes and your fashion trap.
5. Combine a white t-shirt, miniskirt and bomber jacket, will definitely make you look feminine but also a little tomboyish. This is really suitable for use when you want to hang out with friends!
6. The combination of T-shirts & mini skirts with matching colors will make your appearance look warmer, add your favorite bags and shoes too!
7. Wear a simple dress. Try matching and matching slip dresses with striped shirts like this. Not only will you look comfortable, but you will also look more fashionable for women!
Beautiful is not it? Which of the Korean girls above you can make inspiration for your hangout, good luck!